A Winter’s Hug - Shell Pink
A huge box of cosy, wintery goodness including everything you need to crochet yourself a snuggly, squishy cardigan in 2 sizes S/M (sizes 8-14) and M/L (sizes 16-22) This a garment with the easy, relaxed feeling that you get when you pop your dressing gown on to keep cosy when you’re at home or want to nip outside and don’t want to put your coat on. This Winter’s Hug Box is also packed with beautiful treats to ease you through the cold, winter months.
* Lia Leenderz Seasonal Almanac 2023 to guide you through the seasonal changes ahead.
* Alakart’s Plantable Calendar which, when planted gives you wildflowers for your garden.
* Madame Treacle’s Winter Spice Candle, hand poured into a sweet, enamel mug.
* Pigeon’s beautiful origami letters….how lovely to snuggle down and write to your friends or family far away.
* Aurabeads pair of stitch markers made with Crackle Quartz, Golden Hematite and Green Agate for healing, protection and soothing.
* A 15mm Knitpro solid birch crochet hook.
* An organic Cotten tote bag in soft coral with the Cosy Life logo on both sides. This tote bag is huge enough to easily fit your Hug in whilst making it.
*The pattern booklet for The Hug including all the variations you can make.
* Seven 100g balls of Stylecraft Softie in your chosen colour. This yarn is a wool/ acrylic mix so is soft, cosy and washable.
There are limited numbers so if you want to be sure of bagging a box for yourself or a friend, I’m putting it here on pre sale. I’ll be posting the boxes out on 1st December 2022 x